Session: 2018 Summer (5 weeks) : 07-24-2018 - 08-21-2018
Before you register, please read carefully and follow the instruction.
- Please register only one time per person. Do not register more than once, for more than one level/class.
- Before submitting, please proofread your registration for spelling errors and other incorrect or incomplete information. All information (including any errors) will be recorded exactly as inputted.
- If you find you are unable to attend the semester, please contact us to cancel your registration before paying (as the fee is non-refundable). This will create room for students on the waiting list and also prevent you from receiving any notices about being unpaid.
- As space is limited, only paid students will be allowed in the classrooms. Unfortunately, we do not have room for friends and family (unless they also have registered and paid).
- By enrolling in our language program and being on the premises, you expressly consent to be filmed, photographed and/or otherwise recorded.
- Please purchase your textbook from online or other bookstores
- Pets are not allowed in the building.
We highly recommend you print and mail your confirmation page to the KLP office with your FEE (payable to K.L.P.) in advance. The confirmation page will come up after you submit.
- To pay in person at the office in the KCCLA, please bring a copy of the registration with your check, money order, or cash.
- Please select the class level you wish to register for.
is the Korean Cultural Center at .