2020 Hansik Contest
Monday, November 09, 2020
2020 Hansik Contest (Global Taste of Korea)
Host : Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Agricultural, food and rural affairs, Korean food promotion institute, Korean Cultural Center LA
Submit your own cooking video to Korean food and win a prize!
- Use Korean food ingredients: 김치 (Kimchi) or 고추장(Gochujang, red paste) or 된장 (Doenjang, Soy bean paste)
- You can make any food out of the ingredients above. It doesn't have to be traditional.
Submit by Nov 20th in order to be considered as an applicant.
- All applications should provide the Video Link. (No limit on video length)
- Video content: Your Name ?Cooking Demo - Plating and presentation
- E-mail should include your name, name of food, and full recipe.
- Applicants should agree that "KCCLA has the right to reproduce, publicize, and broadcast any footage or photography that I am a part of."
Application Submissions: Nov 20th, 2020
Prizes: 1st Place:$500, 2nd Place: $300, 3rd place: $100
Video of the final winners will be uploaded to the KCCLA’s YouTube account.
For any questions, comments or direct inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org