ARI PROJECT: Performing Arts
Story of Broadway
Promoted by LA Community Opera
**Thank you for your interest in "ARI PROJECT: Story of Brodaway" concert. This event has been completely reserved and we are unfortunately unable to take more submissions.
We hope to see you at our next event!
-Date: Friday, January 18, 2019 at 7:30pm
-Place: Korean Cultural Center, Los Angeles 3rd Fl. Ari Hall
5505 Wilshire Blvd., LA, CA 90036
-Online Reservation: www.kccla.org/english/programs_reservation.asp
-For more Info: firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-936-3015
Korean Cultural Center, Los Angeles proudly presents the "2019 ARI PROJECT: Performing Arts Series." Starting this January, the series will include various genres of performing arts including traditional Korean music and dance, modern fusion world music, Jazz, classical music, plays, and musical theatre.
As the first Ari Project of the year, Korean Cultural Center Los Angeles (KCCLA) and LA Community Opera will present a special performance " Story of Broadway " on Friday, January 18, 2019 at 7:30P.M. on the 3rd floor of the Korean Cultural Center Los Angeles, Ari Hall.
"Story of Broadway" features carefully selected Broadway musicals, which have been widely loved by musical fans worldwide. The program includes My Fair Lady, King and I, West Side Story, Kongji and Phatji, Sound of Music, Into the Woods, Phantom of the Opera, Miss Saigon, Jekyll and Hyde, Wizard of Oz, Wicked, and South Pacific.
Participating artists include Music Director/Soprano Sunjoo Yeo, Pianist/Tenor Charlie Kim, Mezzo Soprano Danielle Marcelle Bond, Tenor Todd Strange, Bass David Castillo, Young artists Soprano Rachel Yeo, guest singer Soprano Maxine Park, and Crystal Her and Cecillia Kim from Young Singers.
The performance is free, but phone or online reservation is required.
1. My Fair Lady by Alan Jay Lerner
2. King and I by Rodgers & Hammerstein
3. West Side Story by Leonard Bernstein
4. Kongji and Phatji by Hojun Lee
5. Sound of Music by Rodger & Hammerstein
6. Into the Woods by Stephen Sondheim
7. Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber
8. Les Miserables by Claude-Michel Schonburg
9. Miss Saigon by Claude-Michel Schonberg
10. Man of La Mancha by Dale Wasserman
11. Jekyll and Hyde by Leslie Bricusse
12. Wizard of Oz by Herbert Stothart
13. Wicked by Stephen Schwartz
14. South Pacific by Rodgers and Hammerstein
* The program is subject to change without notice.