- Exhibition Title: Reflection
- Date: August 6 - August 27, 2021
- Open Hour: Monday - Friday : 10:00AM - 5:00PM
- Location: KCCLA Art Gallery (2nd Floor) / 5505 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90036
- Jurors: Sunook Park, Terrell Tilford
- Presenter: Korean Cultural Center Los Angeles, LAUNCH LA
- More information: Tammy Cho at 323-936-3014
The Korean Cultural Center Los Angeles (KCCLA), in partnership with launch LA, proudly presents an open call exhibition Reflection which will take place from August 6th to August 27th at the Korean Cultural Center Art Gallery, located at 5505 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90036.
A reflection may be an image mirrored back to the observer or serious thought and consideration. In the case of this exhibition, it’s both.
Jurors Sunook Park and Terrell Tilford viewed over 400 images from over 100 artists in a blind jurying process. They chose 46 pieces by 39 artists for an interconnected, authentic, and compelling echo of contemporary life. Reflection brings together artists from across Southern California whose practices contemplate and mirror these unprecedented times.
To provide a safe environment for visitors and staff, KCCLA has implemented new health and safety protocols and procedures under the guidelines provided by the L.A. County Department of Public Health. For the safety of all, KCCLA has adhered to social distancing by limiting the number of people entering each viewing hour through an online reservation system and pre-safety procedures such as taking temperature and kindly asking guests to put on face masks during their visit.
* we won't spam you, never.