Four Selected Artists from
The 25th Juried Contemporary Art Exhibition
- Title : Four Artists 'Nature, Line & Life'
- Date : May 31 - June 20, 2019
* Gallery Open Hours : Mon-Fri 10am-5pm / Sat 10am-1pm
- Opening Reception : Friday, May 31, 2019 at 7:00pm-9:00Pm
- Place : Korean Cultural Center Los Angeles Art Gallery (2nd Floor) 5505 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90036
- Artists: Caleb Yee, David D'Agostino, Karrie Ross, Valerie Wilcox
- Opening Reception Reservation : www.kccla.org/english/programs_reservation.asp
- Present : Korean Cultural Center LA
- More Information : Tammy Cho, KCCLA at 323-936-3014
The Korean Cultural Center Los Angeles proudly presents the 25th KCCLA Juried Contemporary Art Exhibition < Four Artists 'Nature, Line & Life' > which will take place from May 31st to the June 20th at the Korean Cultural Center Art Gallery, located at 5505 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90036.
The 25th Annual Juried Exhibition which will consist of a variety of contemporary artwork by four talented artists. These artists were selected by jurors Susan Gray, Director of Arts and Design, LA Metro, and Max Presneill, Curator of Torrance Art Museum from a pool of work submitted by 64 artists.
The juried exhibition draws from the submissions entered through an open call and is judged on the slides and electronic files submitted by the artists. Since its debut in 1993, the annual juried exhibition has become one of the most popular events at KCCLA. It has grown steadily through the generosity of its supporters and the enthusiasm of the artists who submit their work. This year’s exhibition includes the work of artists working across America. Regardless of the much dissimilarity in their environment, ideology, artistic character and economic background, these artists all share very important characteristics that have brought them to one place; their creative processes in developing a visual statement of their lives to present and share with us all.
The exhibition is open to the public and the announcement of the prize-winners will be made at the opening reception on Friday, May 31st, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. at the KCCLA 2nd floor, Art Gallery. The show will run until June 20, 2019. If you are interested in attending the opening ceremony or for more information, please RSVP at www.kccla.org or call 323-936-3014.