To commemorate the 575th Anniversary of Hangul Day (October 9, 2021), the Korean Cultural Center, Los Angeles (KCCLA) and the King Sejong Institute Center, USA are pleased to announce that this year’s Korean Speech Contest will be in the form of video submissions in Korean.
Event Information (All times are in Pacific Daylight Time)
Submission period: September 13 ~ October 29, 2021
Evaluation period: November 2 ~ 3, 2021
Announcement of winners: November 4, 2021
(http://www.kccla.org/ and https://www.ksicusa.com/)
Online awards ceremony: Wednesday, November 10, 2021(18:00 PM/TBA)
(Schedule is subject to change without notice, subject to unforeseen circumstances.)
Lots of prizes including a round trip to Korea and more!?
1. Must be a US resident and at least 18 years of age on date of submission
2. Any King Sejong Institute student in the United States OR
3. Any Korean learner in the US (including college students/general public), whose native language IS NOT Korean
1. Personal experience with the Korean language and/or culture.
2. Anything related to Korea (e.g. food, travel, history, arts, entertainment, K-pop, current events, etc.).
How to Submit
1. Submit your video (MP4 format ONLY) with the completed Consent and Release Form to email@example.com
2. Submission deadline: 11:59 pm on Friday, October 29, 2021 (Pacific Daylight Time)
※ Only email submissions will be accepted. All entries must be complete - incomplete entries will not be accepted.